Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Lessons I Learned From Broadway : Tomorrow

Theater can be more then entertain, it can teach us as well, and I want to share some of the lessons I've learned from shows. Today I wanted to share a lesson I learned in optimism from the classic song " Tomorrow" from " Annie" . 

This song teaches us the importance looking ahead, sometimes we may feel stuck in a rut. 
it has such uplifting lyrics completed by a simple melody. This song reminds us to view life with that childhood innocence and optimism no matter how old we are, we may see many days that are gray and lonely, but the sun could come out tomorrow. It reminds us to face every day with a smile, every time I listen to this it reminds me to stay positive, no matter what the day looks like. a song for anyone having a bad day. 

Until next time, I hope your day is a showstopper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment