Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Welcome To Accessible Arts!

 For those who are new, welcome for those who have stuck around over the years, thank you so much, writing for this blog is an absolute treat. Today I am going to establish what Accessible Arts is for those who are new and create a proper introduction to share, as the last one was more of an update and less of an introduction.

Accessible Arts is a place for all things musicals, from cast albums and proshots, to movies and more! This is coming from the angle of someone who does not get to see shows often, as I live in an area where tours and local theater are the norm. I have to wait for a new show to get a touring cast and come to my area in order to see it, so to pass the time I like covering movies, proshots, the live performances I can see, whatever is on streaming services, and cast albums.

Recently I have been diving into my favorite songs, discussing why they stand out to and are worth a listen. Other times I will review a whole cast album and decide if I want to see the show or not. There are so many ways to find musical theater where you are, and I want to share it in this blog. I want to share my favorites, find new favorites, and just enjoy theater as a whole.

I plan to post once a week, primarily on Tuesdays but sometimes I will post on other days based on life events, and sometimes I might post more than once as well, whether for a large release or a special event. There is plenty of content to read up on while you wait if you are new here, and I will see you again soon. I hope your day is a showstopper.

No comments:

Post a Comment