Thursday, October 25, 2018

Break Is Over: Refocusing The Blog

Before I went on this break  tried so many different styles of posts, some worked and some didn't  after some time away and listening to some new shows among my favorites, and instead of trying making posts that go into categories, I am going to simplify things, the only ongoing posts that will be kept the same as they were before the break is " Judging A Book By Its Album Cover" and List? song recommendation Catagories, everything else is just grouped into theater based discussion, whether it's a live show I saw, a book I read, a live recording I saw, the list goes on. It will make things easier for me to find topics to discuss instead of trying to give a given series proper attention. It's good to be back, and until next time, I hope your day is a showstopper

No comments:

Post a Comment