Tuesday, February 22, 2022

If The Glass Shoe Fits: Conclusion

 Thus ends the retrospective, this has been nothing short of fun... most of the time. Revisiting old favorites and discovering a new favorite or two. The clock approaches midnight and there are other topics to cover. Now I feel is a good time to end this one, but perhaps someday I will revisit this topic. For now, there are other shows to discuss, films to cover, live shows perhaps, and proshots, as well as albums and so much more. I have another retrospective planned for the near future. This has been super fun and thank you so much for joining me on this journey. I hope you found a new film, a new song, or something new to enjoy out of this. But it seems the clock has hit twelve on this, and time for a new morning, for new dreams and new ideas, I hope your day is a showstopper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment