Thursday, November 15, 2018

Broadway Songs That Inspire Creativity

I love to write, from poems, lists, plays, to these blog posts, writing is my escape. Sometimes I need a good show tune to get me in the mood to create, so whatever you are creating, from a doodle in your notebook to an essay due tomorrow these Broadway songs always inspire me to continue working on a project, big or small. So in no particular order, here are some songs that just may help you with what you are making.

Seize The Day ( Newsies) (L) 

The World Will Know ( Newsies) 

Sunday ( Sunday In The Park With George)

Putting It Together ( Sunday In The Park With George) 

Opening Doors ( Merrily We Roll Along)

Our Time ( MerrilyWe Roll Along)

Don't Rain On My Parade ( Funny Girl)

Anything Can Happen ( Marry Poppins)

Open A New Window ( Mame) 

Any Tony Awards Opening Number 

I Hope these songs inspire you, and until next time, I hope your day is a showstopper

No comments:

Post a Comment