Friday, April 2, 2021

Time To Return!

 I have been away from this blog for so long, and there is so much to talk about. The shows I saw before the world shut down, the cast albums I listened to, the song I adore. There is so much to dive into for the world of theater, and I am ready to make my return after multiple attempts to revitalize this blog, lots of ideas, and a lot of thinking, after a two year hiatus, it is time to take the stage of this blog once again. It has been over a year since theater has shut its doors and the lights of Broadway have gone dark, leaving us with just recordings, cast albums, live shows and a few other options to hold us over. Some theaters have done at home performances, others drive ins, I have not see any, the last show I saw was my second viewing of Hamilton over a year ago,  which I am glad that I saw, but I miss theater so much. But it is time to return to this blog, an update of what content is on the way, stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment