Monday, May 21, 2018

Broadway Break Up Songs

Originally this was a post  I intended for around valentines day, but  I decided to leave it on the back burner among a few other ideas, until I found enough material or really thought about a topic in depth. And now I am ready to share some of my favorite Broadway songs for breaking up. What show tunes do you think are good for break ups? There are so many Broadway love songs, yet what about the other side of the coin. Here are my picks .

Goodbye " Catch Me If You Can "

I'm Not A Loser " Spongebob Squarepants The Musical"

On My Own " Les Miserables "

Mama Mia " "

Burn " Hamilton"

So Much Better (L) " Legally Blonde "

Legally Blonde Remix " Legally Blonde "

 Find My Way ?Finale " Legally Blonde "

You've Lost That Lovin " Beautiful The Carole King Musical

Sandy " Grease"

Hopelessly Devoted To You " Grease"

Until next time, I hope your day is a showstopper



No comments:

Post a Comment