Monday, May 7, 2018

Musicians That I Would Like To See Get Musicals

" Summer : The Donna Summer Musical" is opening to critical acclaim and financial success, and I was thinking of musicians that I would have musicals based off of their lives, where I would not only enjoy the music but their story would be cool to hear but their stories could be shown to a mass large crowd. What musicians would you like to see musicals of? Here are my picks:

Selena : With the success of " On Your Feet", I would love to see Selena get a show, though a tradgic story her music still inspires to this day

Elvis : The king of rock n roll, this could be a fun show akin to the likes of " Jersey Boys"

Stephen Sondheim : A show about a iconic Broadway writer, with songs from all of his shows, that would be a treat .

Rogers and Hammerstein: Much like the idea behind what I said about Sondheim this Broadway duo story is one I would love to hear , with all their greatest hits.


Barbara Streisand : This could be a mix of her show tune and other work making a great show, about a phenomenal musician that would surely inspire

Until next time I hope your day is a showstopper.




No comments:

Post a Comment