Thursday, June 21, 2018

Movies That Could Make Good Broadway Musicals ( Reprise)

There is news going around that " The Greatest Showman" is getting a Broadway adaptation, which I hope is true, that would be amazing .T hat got me thinking what movies could be made into musicals. Here are some ideas, and feel free to share the movies that you think could make great musicals.

The Nutty Professor : " Jekyll and Hyde" is pretty popular, why not the comedic counterpart? It could be a ton of fun

The Parent Trap :  Disney made " Newsies" and " Freaky Friday" into well received Broadway adaptations besides the adaptations based on animated movies, I think this one could be tons of fun, and have great duets.

The Princess Bride:  One of my favorite movies of all time, a great classic, and it has so much comedy, wit, charm, and memorable characters that a musical adaptation could be cool. 


Until next time, I hope your day is a showstopper 



No comments:

Post a Comment