Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Spongebob Squarepants The Musical : Revisit

Recently I decided to look back into " Spongebob Squarepants The Musical"  and I must say, the show has grown on me, I originally said I was half and half on the show, but as I listened to the soundtrack more, I realized that it is fun, enjoyable and has plenty of heart. Sure I'm not a fan of every song, but just like " Mean Girls" the songs I like, I really like. This show has proven that if enough heart is put into something, you can make a musical out of anything, even a cartoon. I changed my mind, instead of maybe wanting to see it, I definitely would see it if given the chance. 
This show has won me over, and it has given me the idea of maybe revising other shows I have written off for whatever reason. 

Until next time I hope your day is a showstopper 

No comments:

Post a Comment