Monday, April 9, 2018

Themed Playlist : Classic

I have not made a themed playlist in some time, and as it is Classic Musical Month , I wanted to share just a grab bag of songs from classic shows, and if you haven't heard these songs, definitely look them up, and recommend some of your favorite classics so I can look them up and add them to my playlist,  this playlist theme is only the first of many, I definitively will be looking into more and more classic songs, to make more playlists.  Here are some classic Broadway songs I can't stop humming,


Seventy Six Trombones - Music Man

Sincere- Music Man

Climb Every Mountain - Sound Of Music

America -  West Side Story

Tonight ( Duet and Quintet) - West Side Story 

Luck Be a Lady Tonight- Guys and Dolls

I Believe In You - How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying

Before The Parade Passes By- Hello Dolly

Don't Rain on My Parade - Funny Girl 

Open A New Window - Mame

Comedy Tonight- A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum

You'll Never Walk Alone - Carousel

If Only My Friends Could See Me Now- Sweet Chairty


So here are a variety of  songs to get you started, and if you enjoy one song, you might enjoy the rest of the show as well. until next time, I hope your day is a showstopper
  

No comments:

Post a Comment