Monday, January 28, 2019

Live shows I Want To See

After thinking more about " Rent" live ( or prerecorded, I don't even know), and now Fox's announcements on their plans of making their own live shows, airing them on T.V., and then giving out rights for them to be staged, I am still processing all the information that has been circulating.  I personally would want Fox to rethink some strategies and still put on preexisting live shows, but who knows, and with NBC planning " Hair" and a few other live shows in the near future, there is hope as well as uncertainty.  Here are some shows that I would love to see given the live T.V treatment, to introduce the audience to new experiences, stage shows that have not been staged in some time, and have more live shows. Here are the musicals I would love to see put on live television.

Music Man

Guys And Dolls 

 Funny Girl

Mama Mia 

Jersey Boys

Into The Woods

Annie

These shows could be fun, some are more mainstream or modern than others, but could still provide entertaining and new experiences, while introducing newer generations to great musicals. Until next time, I hope your day is  showtopper


No comments:

Post a Comment