Thursday, January 3, 2019

January Broadway Recommendations

January, ushering in a new year and a feeling of freshness as goals are strives towards, discovered, it picked back up. With all the new years resolutions we need some musical songs to keep us going, so here are the songs I will be welcoming the new year with as I work towards my resolutions

Watch What Happens ( Newsies) 

Seize The Day ( L) ( Newsies)

Watch What Reprise ( L) ( Newsies)

Once And For All ( L ) ( Newsies) 

My Shot ( L) ( Hamilton) 

Schuyler Sisters ( Hamilton)

Nonstop ( Hamilton) 

I'd Rather Be Me ( Mean Girls The Musical) 

I See Stars ( Mean Girls The Musical)

Me and The Sky ( Come From Away)

Don't Rain On My Parade ( Funny Girl)

Open A New Window ( Mame)

Oh The Thinks You Can Think ( Seussical)

Opening Doors ( Merrily We Roll Along) 

Our Time ( Merrily We Roll Along)

Something's Coming ( West Side Story) 


Here are some classic and modern songs that are sure to inspire you, whatever your resolution is, I hope your day is a showstopper









No comments:

Post a Comment