Monday, May 24, 2021

Announcment Movie Musical Month

Something big is coming... something good! To celebrate the release of the film adaptation of In The Heights all of June will be, Movie Musical Month. A month covering film adaptations of musicals, original musical films, and stage musicals based off of films, whether they were musicals before or not. There will be posts, playlists, reviews, discussions, and more. More content than usual, and not just limited to Musical Mondays either but rather more posts throughout the week. That being said, I must prepare for this massive event, that will surely be a treat for all. I have some more posts for the month of May as well that will be coming soon that are taking a but more of my time then I thought. Thank you for reading, I hope your day is a showstopper.

No comments:

Post a Comment