Monday, February 12, 2018

Shows I Love: Hamilton

You knew this would come up eventually this is in my top three favorite musicals of all time, and even though I haven't seen the show and yet I love it, the energy, the lyrics and the characters all come together that make an unforgettable experience even just listing to the album ( Which is the whole show). Though I love other shows, this one is so unique it had to climb into my personal top three musicals of all time. I do plan to rank every song from start to finish and why they are the best on the one year anniversary of this blog. as well as posts pertaining to some of my other personal favorites, the memories tied to them but that is for another time. here are my favorite songs, or some should I say...

Guns and Ships
My Shot (L)
The Room Where it Happens
Burn
History has It's Eyes on You
Cabinet Battle 1 (L)
Sastified
You'll Be Back
One Last Time

The list could go on trust me... I enjoy it that much

No comments:

Post a Comment