Monday, February 26, 2018

Shows I Love: Music Man

Welcome to the last installment of "Shows I Love" for this year... or until I want to do them outside of February, so I decide to stop for now in the small, quiet, fictional town of river city . Music man is another amazing classic show, with unforgettable songs, and great characters. The classic tale of the con man Harold Hill , the simple town, a plot involving a boys marching band, and the Librarian named Marian who can see right through him, the comedy in this show is amazing and the simple premise leaves for plenty of good jokes and character development. here are some of my favorite songs.


Ya Got Trouble
Seventy Six Trombones 
Goodnight my Someone
Marian the Librarian
It's You
The Sadder but Wiser Girl

If you want a great classic show, and you have not checked this one out, I highly recommend, till next time I hope your'e day is a showstopper  

No comments:

Post a Comment