Sunday, February 11, 2018

Shows I Love: Legally Blonde the Musical

Sometimes shows can surprise you, we think of how a musical based on a movie that was not a musical before is just an lazy way to make money off of the film, but it is not the case with "Legally Blonde the Musical". This show takes the movie and adds very fun catchy songs, making a hilarious, witty package that tell a good story of not being who you are labeled as, with some very memorable songs added in as well. This show was filmed live on MTV but if you can find a  civic theater production, I recommend, this show is for a slightly older audience but it is a great time. here are some songs I would recommend looking into if you are interested and would maybe like to add something new to your playlist.

So Much Better (L)
Whipped into Shape (L)
Legally Blonde Reprsie
Chip on My Shoulder (L)
Found my Way/ Finale
Harvard Varations
What you Want

So if you need something to hold you over until " Mean Girls the Musical" premieres and the album drops, this may be it. until next time I hope your day is a showstopper

No comments:

Post a Comment