Sunday, February 18, 2018

Shows I Love: Hello Dolly

I was unfamiliar with this classic tale of a meddling matchmaker who also may try finding love herself until the revival starring Bette Middler and David Hyde Pierce, and I was missing out, even though I have yet to see it, I love the story and soundtrack is amazing, this soundtrack has a classic, timeless feel, that is still great today. The story is hilarious and even relate able, and all the characters are fun, here are some of my favorite songs from the show

I Put My Hand In
It Takes a Woman
Put on Your Sunday Clothes
Before The Parade Passes By
Dancing
Penny in My Pocket
Hello Dolly

If you would like to hear a very fun, classic show i highly recommend this, till next time I hope youre day is a showstopper

No comments:

Post a Comment