Thursday, March 29, 2018

ANNOUNCEMENT : Classic Musical Month

After talking about shows I want to see brought back, from classics to some that are slightly more modern I was thinking about classic musicals, like " Music Man", " Annie", " Guys and Dolls", " Hello Dolly", " Sound of Music" the list goes on. So the next few posts are going to explore the classics, some of my favorites, some themed playlists,some I've never looked into but heard of or read about. Either way, please share some of your favorite classic musicals, I may look into them. I have a list of a couple to look into already but I'm always open to adding more.

so April is Classic Musical Month. recommend classics you would you would like to see me cover. until next time, I hope your'e day is a showstopper



No comments:

Post a Comment