Sunday, March 25, 2018

The Jukebox Musical and The Ones I would like to See

Recently I grew interested in " Beautiful : The Carole King Musical"  and I was fascinated in the idea of jukebox musical , using popular music in a new way to tell a story, whether a bands origin or telling a new story with original characters. A flood of new ones are coming out in the next couple years, the only ones I am familiar with "Mama Mia" , but I do plan on looking into some more, such as the previously mentioned " Beautiful" and " Jersey Boys" just to name a couple. But here are some jukebox musicals I would be interested in, for some great musicians and their humble beginnings.


Selena 
Frank Sinatra
Elvis 
Barbra Streisand

What are your favorite jukebox musicals? what musicians would you love to see get a jukebox musical? please comment below, Until next time, I hope your day is a showstopper 


No comments:

Post a Comment