Saturday, March 10, 2018

Songs For the Work Day ( Reprise)

It has been a good couple months, so I thought it was a good time to revisit this topic, and it wont be the last, I really enjoy finding different songs and applying them to my work week, it's always fun to find a way to have shows relate to real life, and if not one aspect of your life maybe another. So here are some more songs for your work week, and feel free to share, as I am always looking for new shows and songs to add to my playlist, and I definitely plan on covering this topic again

Penny in My Pocket- Hello Dolly Revival. : This once cute song was added once more in the most recent revival, a story of a rise to wealth is not only catchy and fun, but tells also tells a story. You may have a penny in your pocket now, but this song shows it won't always be this way

In the Heights ( L)/ Pacencia y Fe -In the Heights : These two songs show a realistic side of work, early mornings,hard days, and a lot of the same, but we continue to work towards our dreams. The characters are so real as they describe how they got to where they are now. Two amazing songs from a fantastic show. 

For Now- Avenue Q:  This show is insane, when it is not blowing real life out of proportions, it ends on a very somber note, showing that not everything lasts, such as the bad things. You may find yourself in a job you don't like but you need to stay, but as you continue just know that it's only for now 


Until next time I hope your day is a showstopper, thanks for reading 

No comments:

Post a Comment