Thursday, March 8, 2018

Best Songs Sung by Female Leads

Today is international womens day, so why not celebrate with some of my favorite Broadway anthems lead by women, this is definitely going to be a fun topic so this is not the only time we discuss this topic, definitely share yours. Here are my favorites.

Me and the Sky- Come From Away

Pacencia y Fe (L) - In the Heights

Defying Gravity -Wicked

Don't Rain my Parade - Funny Girl

Open a New Window - Mame

Watch What Happens - Newsies

Climb Every Mountain - Sound of Music

So Much Better (L)- Legally Blonde

Before the Parade Passes By - Hello Dolly

Tomorrow- Annie

I Dreamed a Dream - Les Miserables

Wishing you Were Somehow Here Again- Phantom of the Opera

Until next time, I hope your day is a showstopper









No comments:

Post a Comment