Thursday, March 15, 2018

Shows that Deserve a Second Chance : Part 1

Last post I talked about the revivals I had the idea " What if I talk about shows that flopped, what if they had a revival, maybe if they had a second chance they would succeed ." So I first went over shows that did well and would be in demand to revived, but what about the shows who failed for whatever reason but could maybe do  better if tried again. I have two ideas, but lets start with the first, shows that I think would do well revived as is.  This was tons of fun to look onto, so this will not be the first time. Also before we get to the list, please consider following or liking this post, now on to the list.


Seussical: This show was incredible, but it also flopped , with all the Dr. Seuss movies coming out lately, I feel like now is the perfect time to try again, this show is fun, full of life lessons, and is a great first musical for kids. with unforgettable songs, like " Oh the thinks you can think" and " How Lucky You Are "


Chess: This show has such an interesting concept, i have only heard one or two songs  about a year ago, but they made me want to look into the show more, I think it would come out of left field and surprise everyone, and it definitively deserves a second chance 

Breakfast at Tiffany's: This is a great idea, that unfortunately flopped back in the day, I love the classic film and i think if some changes were made, and there were enough differences from the movie it could be like " A Christmas Story" or " Catch Me if You Can" , this is one I would peronally love to see.

speaking of touching up....that will just have to wait. Until next time, I hope your day is a showstopper, thanks for reading .


No comments:

Post a Comment