Thursday, March 29, 2018

My Favorite Animated Movie Musicals : Disney

A while back i talked about my favorite movie musicals, specifically my favorite live action movie musicals, but when we all think of movies and musicals we always think Disney, the classics that 99% of us were raised on, these are great introductions to musicals for kids on top of some of the ones mentioned earlier. Here are my top 5 favorites, I am a huge Disney fan, so this won't be the last time we discuss Disney, here are my favorites, share yours.


5. Mulan: This movie is so classic, this was also the first movie I ever saw, this does have one of the most energetic Disney songs with " I'll Make a Man out of You" , but a nice ballad with " Reflection"

4. A Goofy Movie: One of my absolute favorites and I love this movie more and more over time, with amazing songs like " After Today" and " Eye to Eye", don;t judge a book by it's cover, this movie has humor, heart and fun.

3. Lion King:  The original Disney titan, with unforgettable songs by Elton John and company unforgettable songs like " Be Prepared " and " Hakunnah Matata"  and no one will forget the epic beginning with " The Circle of Life"



2. Beauty and the Beast:  This film has aged incredibly, the characters, the emotion, the subtleties and grand moments in the animation, this film is a tale as old as time , that will remain timeless. Alan Menkin brings unforgettable songs like " Be our Guest", " Belle" and the unforgettable waltz accompanied by the title song. This movie is still incredible, full of life and charm

1. Aladdin: My childhood favorite, the humor alongside unforgettable songs by Alan Menkin are one of a kid with the late great Robin Willaims stealing the sow as the genie this movie has no weak songs my personal favorite is " Friend Like Me"


Until next time I hope your day is a showstopper

No comments:

Post a Comment